The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

July 7, 2012

Summer Fingernails Ideas!

Hey girlies!

I was doing my nails last night, and I thought "Wow", this would look great on my blog!
So, here are some pics, I'll give a tutorial as we run through.


So these are the nailpolish colors that I used:
The Green Nail Polish Brand is PURE ICE. I love this brand, it's good quality, and it applies smooth.
COST-CHEAP!-$1.97 @ Walmart

The neon pink Nail Polish Brand is-HEAVEN and it is also a good brand, but I like PURE ICE better. The neon pink goes on smooth, but does not stay on as long--apply a few coats!
COST-NOT sooo CHEAP, but okay-$2.87 @ Harmons


RESULTS!
This is how one nail turned out, I dild an alternating pattern.

PATTERN:
One nail lime green, next nail neon pink, lime green, neon pink, limegreen, etc.
ALTERNATING:
On the Green nails, I did NEON PINK polka dots.
On the Neon Pink nails, I did LIME GREEN polka dots.

It turned out sooo cute, I think!  This is an example of a green nail!

TO DO THIS:

Step one: Pick out two nail polish colors! *I personally like bright, summery ones.
Step two: apply the base colors in an alternating pattern (like if you did yellow and blue it would go: yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, etc.) If you have trouble doing your "badhand" then have a friend or family member help you out!
Step three: APPLY THE POLKA DOTS! Now, this is a TON easier if you just buy a NailArt pen, which you can get @ $7.00 @ WalMart. I didn't have one--so I used--you'll never believe it. A PICK. LIKE YOU RUN THROUGH YOUR HAIR. I just dipped a bristle of it into the nailpolish, and did the dots. Presto!
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY A NailArt PEN:
You can use toothpicks, they work pretty well too!

Hope you guys loved this post! More coming soon from me, this is only my 2nd post on the blog!

--Carr.

No comments: