The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

May 12, 2012

Fashion Update

Fashion Update:
http://www.themodbod.com/default.aspx
I love ModBod!  They have some great layering basics that I LOVE!
Tabbed Cardigan tabbedcardigan Cardigans always seem to be in style!  They work great for layering or just for a little fashion factor.

Demi-Tees: No, I'm not meaning to be immodest.  A demi-tee is a great fashion item!  you can layer it to make tanks and lower tops modest.  They are fantastic!  I wear mine all the time!

Belle Skirt A-Belle Skirt The higher-waisted skirts are coming back!  They keep your tummy covered and go to your knees!  Fantastic!
Signature 3/4 Sleeve signature3/4 The longer sleeves work great for summer and winter...but I just love the feather!  Gotta love complimentary accessories!

No comments: