The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

May 12, 2012

Fashion Update 2

http://www.mikarose.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6
I had never heard of this company before...but I just saw their stuff and had to post.
Style # 3004 *CLEARANCE*  I love this button down, formal look.  They go great with skirts, pants,...just about anything but swimsuit bottoms!

Cascade Skirt SHIP DATE 5/18/12  I'm afraid I'd be tempted to play with the ruffles during church...but this is way cute, nonetheless.  I love the pink, the length, and the litttle twirls!  Totally girly.

Knit Skit w/ Viscose  Black skirt...goes with everything.  The length is fabulous! 

Bailey  I love the buttons on this dress!  It is so cute.  And the color is PERFECT for summer...and spring and fall!
Daisy Ship Date 5/18/12  Big belts seem to be to be a big thing now-a-days.  It's vintage, but totally cute and modest! 

Chiffon Wrapped Beads  I'm sorry, I just love this flower! 

No comments: