The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

June 20, 2012

Mormon.org Profile

Hello,

So, I don't know how many of you know about this.  But, on mormon.org, one of the LDS Church's websites, there are profile pages.  Each page is made by a different person, talking about their experiences in the gospel, how they like the gospel, and so forth.  It's a great missionary experience and way super easy.  I'm even on there!
All you have to do is go up to the "profile" button on mormon.org and click "create a profile."  It is super easy and fun!  Please do one!
How can you find me?  Click "meet a Mormon" and then type in the search box Julie composer Utahn.  It will pull up my picture. You click on it to access my profile.  It has a link to this blog on it...so yeah!
:)
Flame

No comments: