The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

June 8, 2012

Cute School Ideas

Hi Girls!
  I know...school just got out!  But I love decorating my binders, getting locker decorations ready, and prepping for school early.  Maybe you do too, so I decided to post some cute school ideas.
Enjoy,
-Flame Team

  
     


Put things you like, pictures of your friends, quotes, stickers, and cute paper!  Having a beautifully unique binder can really spice up a boring school day!


As for those big (or small) old lockers:
   
      
Once again, quotes, pictures, mirrors, sticky notes, and pouches work great for lockers.  I've enjoyed putting Young Women handouts in there with magnets.  My locker partner and I taped a pen onto a string and hung it from the top of our locker.  We used it to write notes on our sticky note pads.  We even had sticky note pets with magnet faces for a while.  :)

No comments: