The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

May 12, 2012

Modesty Fashion Update

http://downeastbasics.com/

Some of you guys have probably heard of this company, Down East.  It is BIG in my area...and there is no doubt why.  Their layering tees and camis fit GREAT and they've got some great deals going on at different times of the year!


 I love their jeans!  They are so snazzy and cute!

  So cute!  My friends and I have rose earrings similar to these and we     love them!

 I have this sweater and I love it.  The only problem is if you want the little flowers to lay flat after home washing it, you have to iron it.  But I love it anyway!

No comments: