- Faith Walk: Set this up in a back yard or something like that. Take a rope and tie it to tries, posts, fences, etc. to make a path. Blindfold each girl and lead her down the rope. Have the class presidency tempt them (for example say: "Jen! We have ice cream sandwiches over here...just follow me!") or throw water balloons at them. Have faith stops, etc.
- Make clay jewelry! This is way fun and home-making like! We did this for my Mia Maid class, and with was so great. :)
- Do a lip gloss night. We did this and it was way great! Click here for recipes.
- Parade of rooms. I've never done this, but it sounds fun (and a good excuse to clean your room.) http://www.christysclipart.com/room_activity.html
- Have a recipe night. We've done this before and it was way great! You could make recipe boxes, exchange recipes, or learn how to make different seasonal recipes. For example: 1 - We made cinnamon rolls! Way fun. 2 - We learned different Autumn Recipes from several girls/moms. The recipes were exchanged and then we got to sample each!
- Dirty Doubles Kickball. You play this like kickball except for a few details. Each base is composed of "dirtying" things. The first is a baby pool full of shaving cream. The second is a baby pool of mud. And the 3rd is a baby pool full of water, with a water slide to home base. Make sure the girls are dressed appropriately. Then pair them into doubles, tie them together by their legs (like a 3 legged race), and play!
- I've never done this, but this sounds great for Presidency Training: Leadership Training Sleepover - Present four 20 minute workshops: 1) Positive Attitude, 2) Friendship, 3) Time Management and 4) Personal Progress. After a night of snacks, games, and fun, end the activity with a simple breakfast. Follow up with a leadership training lesson at your next class presidency meeting on Daily Spiritual Preparation.