The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

August 12, 2012

Disguise

Here's the next song.  It's called Disguise.  It's about not putting on a disguise or changing who you are for the world.
-J

Disguise

V1. I have dreamt a thousand times
That I was what they wanted me to be
But the dream isn't mine
It's what they want to see

Chorus:
I'm not going to change
Just to please their eyes
(oh-oh-oh)
My life isn't going to rearrange
Just cuz they want a disguise

V2. I can't do what they ask
I am not going to change to make them smile
I'm not going to wear a mask
Try to change me isn't worth the while

Chorus.

V3. (sing twice)
I'm beautiful, beautiful without beautification
Fit perfectly without alteration
Gorgeous, gorgeous, inside and out
Oh, I'm going to scream and shout!

Chorus.

Chorus Again.

No comments: