The Flame wants to cater to your spiritual needs. Which type of posts would bless you the most? Further suggestions can be left in comments on posts.

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

August 12, 2012

Top to Bottom

Hey Ladies!
   Some of you know that I compose.  For one of my Personal Progress Projects, I've decided to write  divinely inspired (hopefully!) songs.  I'll be posting the lyrics to them on the blog.  Hope you enjoy!  Comment, questions, etc.  This one is about the beauty in you!
-J

Top to Bottom
V1. Today you told me you're not good enough
That your arms are weak and you don't feel so tough.
But I have news for you
You are as strong as you make up your mind to

Chorus:
I hope you know
When you walk by I go wo...
I hope you see
That you are top to bottom beauty
And you were made the way you are for a reason
Because beauty doesn't come and go with the season

V2. You fight and fight to change who you are
Counting all your lucky stars
But you're missing the point here
The letters on the wall are clear.

Chorus

V3. Don't listen to what they say to you
Their diet, tips, and lists of things to do
They're missing the beauty
That's inside already

You're gorgeous
You're beautiful

Chorus

No comments: